Augmenting Common Activity (Music Listening) with Associated Experience (Geo-social Interaction)
1. People like to associate individual activity with the shared ideas like location and musical taste.
e.g. Crowded concerts, Café playing music for customers
2. From this association, social interaction can happen.
e.g. Making new friend because of being at the same place and liking the same kind of genre.
3. Such result of interaction is often actively pursued with expectation.
e.g. Going to a place, or liking a genre, to make new friends.
4. This expectation has entertaining value, enough to encourage people to look for effective solutions.
e.g. Reading a magazine promoting a Jazz bar playing only Jazz to have fun with new friends.
e.g. Posting what song he or she just listened on Facebook and count how many Likes received.
- An effective solution can provide entertaining value to people.
- Social interaction should be expected from the effective solution.
- Associating music and location can generate social interaction.
People can get entertaining value from the effective solution for Augmenting Music Listening with Geo-social Interaction.
-> Augmented Music Listening with Geo-social Interaction can be an effective solution for entertaining value.